Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day 90: Personal Progress Challenge

Our Beehive class has decided to challenge each other to get some Personal Progress experiences done. We have split up into two teams and will compete for whoever can get the most done by June 1st. Each value experience is worth a point and a value project is worth 3 points. We haven't decided what the loser has to do for the winning team... but I'm sure it will be good! I bought this book to see if it could help my team get a little more motivated. Hopefully we'll win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
After a long time of searching we found each other in our local singles ward in Sparks, NV. We fell in love, got engaged and were married on June 21, 2008. Later that year we welcomed Ellie our little chihuahua, in September 2009 Eliza Christine joined our family, and in May 2011 Lucas Ivin was born. We are enjoying life in Reno and are looking forward to new adventures!

Followers



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com