Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 68: Forgot one: VDay

A while back I told Matt that it would be awesome if we had a computer with a card reader because then I wouldn't have to get out the cord to load the pictures from the camera to the computer. Instead of my grand idea, Matt told me of these SD cards that wirelessly transmit your pictures from your camera to your computer by just turning your camera on at the same time your computer is on. I was in AW-MAZEMENT!

So of course Matt & I promised that we wouldn't get each other anything for Vday, but being the sweet and thoughtful guy that he is he got me... THIS!!

It is by far the COOLEST thing (except maybe our wireless printer) that I have ever owned. Matt even set it up so that if I turn the camera on and the computer isn't on then the computer will store the pictures until you turn the computer back on. And it imports directly to iPhoto (you can choose where you want it to go) What is better than that? Not much! Now if you could just upload pictures to Blogger from iPhoto like I can on Facebook, then life would be MUCH easier!

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
After a long time of searching we found each other in our local singles ward in Sparks, NV. We fell in love, got engaged and were married on June 21, 2008. Later that year we welcomed Ellie our little chihuahua, in September 2009 Eliza Christine joined our family, and in May 2011 Lucas Ivin was born. We are enjoying life in Reno and are looking forward to new adventures!

Followers



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com