Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 83: Teething Toys

This activity mat has been quite a life saver at times. As most of you know I work 20 hours a week and 10 of which I work from home. Working from home is AWESOME don't get me wrong but it is so hard when your sink is full of dishes, your husband is out of clean work shirts, your bathrooms are a total mess and your adorable 6 month old wants to play (or eat!).  This mat makes it more bearable though! Eliza can play all by herself for quite a while. I love the different toys that it came with plus you can attach your own. The mirror is one of her favorite things too... I think she got that from her mom though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
After a long time of searching we found each other in our local singles ward in Sparks, NV. We fell in love, got engaged and were married on June 21, 2008. Later that year we welcomed Ellie our little chihuahua, in September 2009 Eliza Christine joined our family, and in May 2011 Lucas Ivin was born. We are enjoying life in Reno and are looking forward to new adventures!

Followers



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com