Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 82: Daddy - Daughter Pic

Matt is so cute with Eliza sometimes. He loves to come at her slow with his mouth open and hands up like paws with a scary look on his face. As he approaches Eliza her mouth gets so big and giggles every once in a while. I was a little nervous about Matt in the beginning. He has always been more than wonderful with his nieces and nephews and I didn't expect anything less from him with his own daughter. Once she was home Matt didn't act the same way I thought he would. Even his mom asked me if he was okay and why he didn't want to hold her that much. As she has gotten older I'm glad his feelings (whatever they may have been) and mindset have changed and now they have so much fun together. This is a cute daddy - daughter pic of them:

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
After a long time of searching we found each other in our local singles ward in Sparks, NV. We fell in love, got engaged and were married on June 21, 2008. Later that year we welcomed Ellie our little chihuahua, in September 2009 Eliza Christine joined our family, and in May 2011 Lucas Ivin was born. We are enjoying life in Reno and are looking forward to new adventures!

Followers



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com