Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 70: Eliza's first flight

Today we left for St. George to visit Matt's family! It is Eliza's first time going to St. George and first time flying. I was a little nervous especially about the pressure being too much for her ears, but everything went great!

People at the airport were so nice and so helpful. It's hard enough to get yourself through airport security and to the gate... let a lone adding a diaper bag, baby food and milk, a baby and a stroller! Yikes! Another passenger helped me put down my stroller while I held Eliza and we got through security just fine on the way there. I nursed Eliza as the plane took off and she slept the ENTIRE trip!

What can I say... Eliza is about the BEST baby EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
After a long time of searching we found each other in our local singles ward in Sparks, NV. We fell in love, got engaged and were married on June 21, 2008. Later that year we welcomed Ellie our little chihuahua, in September 2009 Eliza Christine joined our family, and in May 2011 Lucas Ivin was born. We are enjoying life in Reno and are looking forward to new adventures!

Followers



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com