Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 89: Relief Society Service Auction

Tonight we had our Relief Society Birthday Party & Service Auction. I was asked to be the auctioneer and was quite nervous. I don't know how to perform the little bidding song but I tried my best. I wish I would have worn a Vanna White dress and put a "Bump-It" in my hair to make it a little more DRAMATIC!  A few funny things were said and a good time was had by all. I must have been pretty entertaining because no one got up and left in the middle of it and no one threw tomatoes at me (which doesn't mean they didn't want to but at least they didn't!) I was saving up all of my points to bid on a cake by my Visiting Teacher Shelly Taylor.. She went to culinary school and was offering a $75 celebration cake! But I was outbid by 20+ points and went home without a cake, but totally got this centerpiece! (Which I think is absolutely adorable and such a cute idea! Yes, those are rice krispy treats flowers!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
After a long time of searching we found each other in our local singles ward in Sparks, NV. We fell in love, got engaged and were married on June 21, 2008. Later that year we welcomed Ellie our little chihuahua, in September 2009 Eliza Christine joined our family, and in May 2011 Lucas Ivin was born. We are enjoying life in Reno and are looking forward to new adventures!

Followers



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com