Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 51: Rock N Roll

My cousin, Kenzie, had her birthday party today and she got this AWESOME drum set for her birthday. I think the coolest part is that it is PINK!  Have you ever seen a PINK drum set??

Matt and my uncle Kelly had a blast putting it together... I think it took about an hour! After it was all set up everyone wanted to try it. I think Matt tried it out even before Kenzie. A little bit later we had Eliza try it out and I think she liked it a little TOO much!  Maybe these drums are in her future.


What a fun birthday, especially with that delicious Dairy Queen cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
After a long time of searching we found each other in our local singles ward in Sparks, NV. We fell in love, got engaged and were married on June 21, 2008. Later that year we welcomed Ellie our little chihuahua, in September 2009 Eliza Christine joined our family, and in May 2011 Lucas Ivin was born. We are enjoying life in Reno and are looking forward to new adventures!

Followers



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com