Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 42: The Temple

Last night Matt and I went to the temple. It was the first time we had been for a session since before Eliza was born and it was so good to be back. Before Eliza was born Matt and I tried to go at least twice a month, it was such a great habit and I found that I was a lot happier (and didn't get so frustrated with Matt). The temple just has a way of rejuvenating your soul... you feel so pumped up and your confidence of being able to follow the commandments is sky high. I hope that we can get back on track and make going to the temple a habit again.
I wish this picture wasn't so blurry but it was FREEZING cold and I was practically running.

1 comment:

  1. It is such a great habit and it sure does help all of us keep our cool with our eternal companions.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
After a long time of searching we found each other in our local singles ward in Sparks, NV. We fell in love, got engaged and were married on June 21, 2008. Later that year we welcomed Ellie our little chihuahua, in September 2009 Eliza Christine joined our family, and in May 2011 Lucas Ivin was born. We are enjoying life in Reno and are looking forward to new adventures!

Followers



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com