Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 40: The Belly Book

When we started telling people that I was pregnant my friend Jenny told me about this pregnancy journal that she had found and was keeping during her pregnancy. It is called The Belly Book. It is the cutest little book. Of course it has a place to put a picture of yourself for every week you are pregnant (gross!) along with a little spot to journal, it even has a place for you to document your cravings, favorite song/book/show/etc. It has a place for your ultrasound pictures and for a summary of every doctors appointment. It even has a spot with questions of how you found out you were pregnant, who you told, what your baby shower was like, your delivery story and a belly epilogue (to document the fun AFTER stuff).  Although I am not the BEST journal keeper I tried to keep the journal up-to-date and would fill in anything I missed. Well as some of you know, when you have a baby everything in the world goes on hold and you focus on three words: feeding, changing, sleeping. Well The Belly Book also was put on hold. So yesterday and today I finally got around to FINISHING the Belly Book. (When I say finishing I still have to print out a few pictures and work on the delivery story but besides that I am done!)  I am so proud of myself that I just had to take a picture of this cute book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
After a long time of searching we found each other in our local singles ward in Sparks, NV. We fell in love, got engaged and were married on June 21, 2008. Later that year we welcomed Ellie our little chihuahua, in September 2009 Eliza Christine joined our family, and in May 2011 Lucas Ivin was born. We are enjoying life in Reno and are looking forward to new adventures!

Followers



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com