Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 47: Lost Camera

Today I took some very cute pictures of Eliza with my grandpa and my uncle at my cousin's basketball game. Unfortunately I have lost my camera. I have called the middle school and the movie theater that I went to that day and it hasn't turned up any where. It was just my point and shoot camera but still it was a great camera and I loved having it with me all of the time. If anyone sees a silver Sony Cybershot with a brown leather case please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
After a long time of searching we found each other in our local singles ward in Sparks, NV. We fell in love, got engaged and were married on June 21, 2008. Later that year we welcomed Ellie our little chihuahua, in September 2009 Eliza Christine joined our family, and in May 2011 Lucas Ivin was born. We are enjoying life in Reno and are looking forward to new adventures!

Followers



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com