Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 9: Veggies

My friend Ronnie is having had a baby girl, her second in fact! The reason I crossed out having is because she was supposed to have her baby shower today... guess that was a no-go since she received her epidural at 7 am and the shower was supposed to be at 10 am. It's quite ironic... especially because a shower for her first baby was planned for 2 weeks before her due date and guess what.... her daughter was born 5 days before the shower!  This girl will never be able to have a baby shower where she is the main event!



Anyway, I was asked to make a veggie tray for the shower so Matt & I stayed up yesterday cutting vegetables and making dips and I never got to use them! The shower is rescheduled for Wednesday night so hopefully they will still be good by then!  Congrats Ronnie, Brandon & Evelyn on the arrival of your new precious baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
After a long time of searching we found each other in our local singles ward in Sparks, NV. We fell in love, got engaged and were married on June 21, 2008. Later that year we welcomed Ellie our little chihuahua, in September 2009 Eliza Christine joined our family, and in May 2011 Lucas Ivin was born. We are enjoying life in Reno and are looking forward to new adventures!

Followers



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com