Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 5: Cousins

Eliza & Savannah. Cousins.

Kelsey had Savannah 3 months before Eliza was born. It was so weird seeing my little sister pregnant, especially pregnant before me. Right before Kelsey announced she was pregnant Matt & I had decided to hold off on trying for a baby... Matt's job was a little rocky and we weren't sure what was going to happen. When Kelsey announced she was pregnant many were devastated but now we realize what a blessing it is to have Savannah in our lives. I am so grateful that Eliza will have a cousin so close to her age and that lives so nearby.  Although Savannah seems much older and advanced than Eliza now, I know that one day they will be on an equal playing field and will be the best of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
After a long time of searching we found each other in our local singles ward in Sparks, NV. We fell in love, got engaged and were married on June 21, 2008. Later that year we welcomed Ellie our little chihuahua, in September 2009 Eliza Christine joined our family, and in May 2011 Lucas Ivin was born. We are enjoying life in Reno and are looking forward to new adventures!

Followers



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com