Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 3: Perfect Moment


Once in a while in life you get that perfect moment. That moment where although your hair isn't done just right, you aren't wearing your best clothes, the house is a mess and you have a ton to do, you stop and notice that everything is PERFECT.

Today my perfect moment was when my sweet baby was asleep on my shoulder, with her delicious baby smell and the sound of her tiny little breath, and nothing in the world could have been better. I love these moments.

Thankfully I called Matt to take a pic right when one was happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
After a long time of searching we found each other in our local singles ward in Sparks, NV. We fell in love, got engaged and were married on June 21, 2008. Later that year we welcomed Ellie our little chihuahua, in September 2009 Eliza Christine joined our family, and in May 2011 Lucas Ivin was born. We are enjoying life in Reno and are looking forward to new adventures!

Followers



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com