Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day 124: Ashlee's Bridal Shower

Today Eliza and I drove to Yuba City, CA for my college roommate's bridal shower! I was still trying to recover from my sinus infection so on the way down my ears got pretty plugged up.  One ear was plugged for about half of my drive and halfway through the shower if FINALLY popped! I was so relieved. Besides that the shower was fabulous! Our other roommate, Steph, did a great job decorating and we had a lot of fun. Eliza enjoyed the shower too. She slept all the way there (2 1/2 hrs) and all the way home... what a good traveler!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
After a long time of searching we found each other in our local singles ward in Sparks, NV. We fell in love, got engaged and were married on June 21, 2008. Later that year we welcomed Ellie our little chihuahua, in September 2009 Eliza Christine joined our family, and in May 2011 Lucas Ivin was born. We are enjoying life in Reno and are looking forward to new adventures!

Followers



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com