Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 107: Gpa's 80th Bday

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear grandpa, happy birthday to you!!

My grandpa's 80th birthday isn't until Monday but we had a big surprise party for him tonight at the Louisiana Jazz Kitchen. There were about 30 people and even though my gramps said he thought something was going on, I think he was totally surprised. My mom had this amazing cake made by Isabelle's Bakery. It looks exactly like my grandpa's flat bottom boat. It was definitely a night to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
After a long time of searching we found each other in our local singles ward in Sparks, NV. We fell in love, got engaged and were married on June 21, 2008. Later that year we welcomed Ellie our little chihuahua, in September 2009 Eliza Christine joined our family, and in May 2011 Lucas Ivin was born. We are enjoying life in Reno and are looking forward to new adventures!

Followers



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com